Pediatric dentistry and dental profilaxis
Volume: 64 pages initially
Language: russian (with english summaries, titles and content)
Colour: monochrome with colour inset and cover
Circulation: 3 000 copies (minimum initial circulation) by all Russian regions.
- "Clinical part"
- "New technologies"
- "News and events"
- "Dentist - patient"
- "Books and dissertations"
- "After work"
- "Internet review"
Roginsky Vitaly Vladislavovich - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Director of Moscow Center for Pediatric Maxillofacial Surgery (Central Research Institute of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery / Infant Hospital of St. Vladimir), Deputy Chairman of Problem Commission for Pediatric Dentistry of the Russian Federation.
Akulovich Andrey – Сand. Sci. (Med.), Ass. Prof. of the Department of Therapeutic Dentistry of First St. Petersburg State Medical University named Acad. I.P.Pavlov.
Vasmanova Elena Vladimirovna – Сand. Sci. (Med.), Ass. Prof. of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of the Dental Faculty of Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
Morozova Natalia Viktorovna - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Head of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of the Dental Faculty of Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education
Hatskevich Heinrich Abovich - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Head of the Department Pediatric Dentistry with Course of Maxillofacial Surgery of First St. Petersburg State Medical University named Acad. I.P.Pavlov., Head Consultant of Health Committee of St. Petersburg for Pediatric Dentistry
Mamedov Adil Askerovich - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Head of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of First MGMU named I.M.Sechenov, Chief Free-lance Expert of Federal Service for Supervision of Health and Social Development of Russia for Pediatric Dentistry.
Matelo Svetlana Konstantinova - Сand. Sci. (Med.), General Director of «DRC» company.
Editorial Associate Board
Admakin Oleg Ivanovich - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof. of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of First Moscow State Medical University named I.M.Sechenov
Alyamovsky Vasily Victorovich – Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Head of the Institute of Dentistry, Head of the Department of Dentistry of Prostgraduate Education Institute, Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named prof. V.F.Voyno-Yasenetsky.
Arsenina Olga Ivanovna - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Head of the Department of Orthodontics of Central Research Institute of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vice-President of the Professional Society of Orthodontists of Russia.
Vasina Susanna Alexandrovna - Сand. Sci. (Med.), Ass. Prof. of the Department of Dental Disease Prevention of Moscow State Medical Dental University named A.I.Evdokimov, Chief Pediatric Dentist of Moscow.
Elizarova Valentina Mikhailovna - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof. of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of Moscow State Medical Dental University named A.I.Evdokimov, Chairman of the section of "Pediatric Dentistry" of Russian Dental Association.
Kiselnikova Larisa Pavlovna - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Head of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of Moscow State Medical Dental University named A.I.Evdokimov, Secretary of Russian Dental Association, Chairman of the Problem Commission of the Russian Federation for Pediatric Dentistry
Kuzmina Edith Minasovna - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Head of the Department of Dental Disease Prevention of Moscow State Medical Dental University named A.I.Evdokimov, Dean of Faculty of Postgraduate Education of Moscow State Medical Dental University named A.I.Evdokimov, Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation.
Maslak Elena Efimovna - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof. of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of Volgograd State Medical University.
Minayeva Irina Nikolaevna - Сand. Sci. (Med.), Ass. Prof. of the Department of Orthodontics of the Dental Faculty of Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
Suetenkov Dmitry Evgenievich - Сand. Sci. (Med.), Ass. Prof. of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry of Saratov State Medical University.
Fedorov Yuri Andreevich - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Acad. of Russian Academy of Science, Prof. of the Department of General Dentistry of St.Peterburg Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education.
Chuykin Sergey Vasilyavich - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof., Head of the Department of Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics of Bashkir State Medical University.
The International Editorial Board
Mark L. Cannon – D.D.S., M.S., Ass. Prof., Department of Surgery, Division of Dentistry, Northwestern University Medical School; Attending Physician, Children's Memorial Hospital; Chicago, IL, USA.
Peter A. Leus - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof. of 2nd Department of Therapeutic Dentistry of Belorussian State Medical University, Chairman of Belarusian Dental Association, Director of WHO Collaborating Centre for Dentistry.
Supiev Turgan Kurbanovich - Dr. Sci. (Med.), Prof. of the Department of Dentistry of Kazakh National Medical University named S.D.Asfendiyarov.
Volume: 70-90 pages. Language: russian (with english summaries, keywords, titles and content). Circulation: 2000 copies.
Costs of Advertisement and Information Placement in "Pediatric dentistry and dental profilaxis" journal:
|Advertisement Volume||Cost, Euro|
|Inside Cover (2 or 3)||1200|
Information materials publication - 100 Euro per each 1000 symbols.
All articles received by the Editorial Board of the journal "Pediatric dentistry and dental profilaxis" pass peer review.
1. The manuscript of a scientific article received by Editorial Board is considered by the Executive Secretary for compliance with the profile of the Journal and registered. Executive Secretary sends the article for review to one or, if necessary, to two reviewers.
2. To carry out the review of the manuscript reviewers may be engaged from members of the Editorial Board, or they can be other highly skilled professionals with profound knowledge and experience in a particular scientific field with a scientific rank not lower than Doctor of Science.
4. Reviewers are notified that the manuscripts sent to them are the private property of the authors, and the information inside is not subject to disclosure. Reviewers are not allowed to make copies of the articles for their needs. The review is conducted confidentially. Breach of confidentiality is only possible if the reviewer claim that the materials contained in the article are not true or subject to falsification. Professionals working in the same institution where the work is performed are not involved in reviewing.
5. The copies will be sent to the authors of the article at their request. The originals of the reviews are kept in the Editorial Board for 3 (three) years from the date of the article publication and can be provided to the Expert Board of Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) upon request.
6. We review all incoming materials in our magazine corresponding to their categories, for their expert evaluation. All reviewers are acknowledged experts on the subject of the reviewed materials and they have peer-reviewed articles on the subject for the last 3 years. All reviews are kept in our publishing house and editorial office within 5 years.
7. If in the review of the article there is an indication that it is to be revised/reworked, then the article is sent to the authors for revision. In this case the date of return of the modified article is considered the date of its receipt by Editorial Board.
8. Article sent to the authors for revision should be returned in modified form as soon as possible. The revised manuscript should be accompanied by a letter from the authors, containing the answers to all comments and explaining all the changes made in the article.
9. If an article by the recommendation of the reviewer has undergone substantial changes, it is sent for secondary review to the same reviewer who made critical remarks.
10. The editors reserve the right to reject the article in case of the author's inability or unwillingness to take into account the wishes of the Editorial Board.
11. In case of getting the negative reviews to the manuscript from two different reviewers, or one negative review of its revised version, the article is rejected without review by other members of the Editorial Board.
12. In case of disagreement with the opinion of the reviewer the author has the right to give a reasoned response to the Journal. The article can be sent to a secondary review or to the Editorial Board for approval.
13. After reviewing the decision whether the material is subject to publish is taken by the Chief Editor of the Journal, or, if necessary, by the Editorial Board.
14. The Executive Secretary informs the author about the taken decision.
15. All reviews for the articles of the journal of «Periodontology» are stored in the Editorial Board and Publishing House of «Poly Media Press» for 5 (five) years.
16. The maximum review period between the date of theh receipt of the the manuscript by the Editors and making the Editorial Board’s decision is 2 (two) months.
Rules applicable to the reviews of the scientific article
The task of peer review is to promote a strict selection of authors' manuscripts for publication and offering specific recommendations for their improvement.
The review should objectively assess the scientific article and to provide a comprehensive analysis of its scientific and methodological advantages and disadvantages.
The recommended volume of the reviews is up to 2 typed pages or nearly 5,000 characters (with spaces).
Requirements for the content of review of a scientific article
The reviewer should:
1. To determine a compliance of the material presented in the article with the profile of the Journal.
2. To assess the relevance of the content of the article: whether the level of the material compared with the modern achievements of science and technology.
3. To assess the significance of the results of research (scientific, practical).
4. To specify how the material of the article meets the requirements: volume of the article, the abstracts in Russian and English, the bibliography and references to it in the text, and others.
5. To give a qualitative and/or quantitative evaluation of the material presented in the article:
6. To assess the completeness and accuracy of the data presented.
7.To assess the accuracy and used (or newly entered) definitions and wordings.
8. To assess the literary style of the material.
9. To give sound conclusions about the article as a whole, notes, and, if necessary, recommendations for its improvement.
The complex of specified issues is general in nature. Each article requires an individual approach to the selection criteria for its evaluation.
The final section of the review resulted of the analysis of the article should contain a clear recommendation to its publication: whether it should be published in the original form, or it needs revision or reworking (with constructive remarks), or it’s publication in the Journal is unreasonable.
Prof. V.V. Roginsky